Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I've never found typing on the Android graphic keyboard to be all that difficult, so when people started mentioning a way of typing that involved simply dragging your finger around, rather than tapping the keyboard, and how it was much quicker, I was a little sceptical.
The Application is called Swype, and it literally allows you to drag you finger over the keyboard to type. I've only just installed it, so I'm reserving judgement until I've used it for a while.


It is not the easiest of installs, as it is not available through the Android Marketplace, and you need a specific version based on your handset (I love the Android platform, but how fragmented can the handset market get?).
Go here and download the version for your phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do not insert the words that are not worth listening

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!